Creaton Parish Council
Creaton Parish Council holds meetings at 7.30 pm, in the Village Hall, Teeton Lane, Creaton usually on the second Tuesday bi-monthly.
An Agenda for each meeting will be posted on this website and on the Parish Noticeboard by St Michael’s Church a minimum of 3 days before each meeting. All are welcome to attend. If you have anything you wish to raise on the Agenda, please contact either the Chair, Councillor James Hill (01604 505011) or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 week before the meeting.
If you have access to the internet, you may send comments or view the Agenda/Minutes on https://creaton.org.uk/
- Your Parish Councillors: Cllr James Hill, (Chairman), Cllr Sylvia Winter (Vice Chairman), Cllr Ian Horne, Cllr Chris Reading., Cllr Maxene Atkinson, Cllr Mitch Hunter, Cllr Sean Watters and Cllr Tracy Doran.
- Please click here for contact details.
- Parish Clerk: Mrs Katrina Jones. Email:email@example.com
- Agendas: The agenda for the next meeting will be posted on the website and noticeboard at least three clear days before the meeting.
- Minutes: Minutes will be posted as soon as practical following meetings on the website and noticeboard. Minutes will remain in draft form until approved at the following Parish Council Meeting.