ON THESE PAGES:
- Your Parish Councillors: Cllr James Hill, (Chairman), Cllr Sylvia Winter (Vice Chairman), Cllr Maxene Atkinson, Cllr Ian Horne and Cllr Chris Reading. There are three vacancies.
- Please click here for contact details.
- Parish Clerk: To be appointed. Email:email@example.com
- The minutes of the Parish Council meetings
- Agendas: The agenda for the next meeting will be posted here at least three clear days before the meeting. The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 15th June at 8.15pm at Creaton village hall. Please click here for the agenda when available. Please do not attend the meeting if you have covid symptoms.
Past Years Finances:
- Finance: Year end 31 March 2021: AGAR Part 3; Receipts 2020/21; Payments 2020/21; Internal Audit Report; Bank Reconciliation; Explanation of Significant Variances; Notice of Right to Exercise of Public Rights to inspect Accounts for year end 31/03/2021; External Audit Report and Certificate 2020/21
- Finance: Year end 31 March 2020: AGAR Part 2; Receipts 2019/20; Payments 2019/20; Internal Audit Report; Bank Reconciliation 2019/20; Explanation of Significant Variances; Notice of Right to Exercise of Public Rights to inspect Accounts for year end 31/03/2020
- Finance: Year end 31 March 2018: Annual Return Exemption Certificate Receipts 2017/18 Payments 2017/18 Internal Audit Report 2018 Bank Reconciliation Audit 2018 Supporting Statement & Significant Variances Exercise of Public Rights to inspect Accounts for year end 31/03/2018
- Finance: Year end 31 March 2019: Notice of Exercise of Public Rights, Annual Governance Return and Accountability Return 2018/19 , Internal Audit Report 2019, Notice of Conclusion of Audit, AGAR Section 3
- Conclusion of Audit 2017: Issues Arising Report
- Conclusion of Audit 2018: The Parish Council were exempt from an external audit for the financial year ending 31 March 2018 so no further report was received.
- CIL Report for year ending 31 March 2019
- CIL Report for year ending 31 March 2020
- CIL Report for the year ending 31 March 2021
- Mowing Plans - please click on Plan A, B and C to see plans of the areas mowed by the Parish Council's mowing contractors. Please contact the Parish Clerk with any comments on these plans.
Grant Applications 2022 - please click here for an application form.
Creaton Parish Council
Creaton Parish Council holds meetings at 7.30 pm, in the Village Hall, Teeton Lane, Creaton usually on the second Tuesday bi-monthly.
An Agenda for each meeting will be posted on this website and on the Parish Noticeboard by St Michael’s Church a minimum of 3 days before each meeting. All are welcome to attend. If you have anything you wish to raise on the Agenda, please contact either the Chair, Councillor James Hill (01604 505011) or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 week before the meeting.
If you have access to the internet, you may send comments or view the Agenda/Minutes on www.creaton.org.uk